Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs B Carr
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: –
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting. (form available)
3. Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
Police (subject to availability)
5. Minutes. To approve the minutes of Council meeting held on 7th November 2013.
6. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning – Councillor A Munday
6a – Planning Applications – report available
6b – Planning request from ECC – report available
7. Mayors Appointments and Announcements – report available
a. Financial Monitoring – report to follow after end of month
b. Monthly Performance (Car Parks) – report to follow after end of month
c. Monthly Performance (Lettings/sickness) – report to follow after end of month
9. List of Payments to be approved – report to follow after end of month
10. Consultation – BDC Hackney Carriage Licences – report available
11. Community Hall – report available
12. Youth – report to follow
13. Town Team – report to follow
14. Family Planning Clinic closure – report available
15. Policing in and around Halstead – report available
16. Request for a Grant – Vikki V’s – report available
17. Request for a grant – Day Centre – report available
18. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: – “That pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Admission to Meetings Act 1960, in view of the next item to be conducted, the press and public to be excluded from the meeting”.
19. There are none.