Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs B Carr
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: –
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting. (form available)
- Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
- (a)Police (subject to availability)
- Minutes. To approve the minutes of Council meeting held on 10th October 2013.
- Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning – Councillor A Munday – report available
- Mayors Appointments and Announcements – report available
- Financial Monitoring – report available
- Monthly Performance (Car Parks) – report available
- Monthly Performance (Lettings/sickness) – report available
- List of Payments to be approved – report available
10. Senior Citizens’ Outings 2013 and 2014 – report available
11. Community Hall – report available
- Youth – report to follow
- Town Team – report to follow
- 2014/15 Budget & Precept – report available
- Request for a Grant – Halstead in Bloom – report available
- Essex CC – Children’s Centre Consultation – report circulated prior to meeting
- Request for Sponsorship – Halstead Marathon – report available
- Town Twinning gift – report available
- Request for a Grant – Vikki V’s – report available
- Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: – “That pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Admission to Meetings Act 1960, in view of the next item to be conducted, the press and public to be excluded from the meeting”.
21. There are none.
M C Murkin