Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs B Carr
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: –
- Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest. To declare any pecuniary, non-poecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members andhaving taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting. (Form available)
- 3. Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
- 4. Presentations
- (a)Police (subject to availability)
- 5. Minutes. To approve the minutes of Council meeting held on 5th September 2013.
- 6. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning – Councillor A Munday – report available
- 7. Mayors Appointments and Announcements – report available
- 8. Financial Monitoring – report available
- Monthly Performance (Car Parks) – report available
- Monthly Performance (Lettings/sickness) – report available
9. List of Payments to be approved – report to follow
10. Road Name – Bluebridge Industrial Estate – report available
11. Community Hall – report available
- 12.Youth – report available
- 13.Town Team – report available
- 14.Internal Audit Interim Report – report available
15.External Audit Report for the yar to 31st March 2013 – report available
16. Essex County Council consultations:
a) Home to School Transport – report available
b) Local Bus Services – report available
- 17. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: – “That pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Admission to Meetings Act 1960, in view of the next item to be conducted, the press and public to be excluded from the meeting”.
18. Staff Review Group – Meeting on 16 September 2013
M C Murkin