Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs B Carr
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: –
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non pecuniary or other pecuniary” interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
3. Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
4. Minutes. To approve the minutes of Council meeting held on 13th November 2014.
5. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning – Councillor A Munday – report available
6. Mayors Appointments and Announcements – report available
7. Finance Reports
a. Financial Monitoring – report available
b. Monthly Performance – report available
c. Monthly Performance (Lettings/sickness) – report available
8. List of Payments approved – report will be available at the meeting
9. Request for a grant – Senior Citizens Advise Bureau – report available
10.Community Hall – report available
11. Youth – report will be available at the meeting
12. Town Team – report will be available at the meeting
13. Staff Pay Award – report available
14. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: – “That pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 as amended, in view of the next item to be conducted, the press and public to be excluded from the meeting”.
15. Award of pay scale increment
M C Murkin