Annual Town Meeting Agenda
Day: 4 May 2021
Venue: Queens Hall, Chipping Hill, Halstead, CO9 2BY.
In accordance with the Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020, this meeting will be held via Zoom
Members of the public are invited to submit written questions or statements, which will be read out during the meeting. All written questions or statements should be concise and should be able to be read within 3 minutes allotted for each question/statement.
Members of the Council are summonsed to the above Meeting to transact the following business
Councillor Mick Radley – Chairman
Councillor Dave Gronland – Vice Chairman
Councillor Miss Janet Atkinson
Councillor Peter Caulfield
Councillor Peter Claydon
Councillor Mrs Sandra Dingle
Councillor Malcolm Fincken
Councillor David Hume
Councillor Andy Munday
Councillor Mrs Jackie Pell
Councillor Miss Linda Smith
Councillor Garry Warren
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: –
1. Apologies for Absence and approval of absences
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 15 April 2019
3. Halstead Town Council’s report. To receive the report from the Mayor.
The Town Clerk’s annual report will be available on the Council’s website.
4. District Councillors’ Report. To receive a report from the District Councillors.
5. County Councillor’s Report. To receive a report from the County Councillor.
6. Police Report. Essex Police have confirmed that they no longer have the manpower to attend individual parish/town meetings.
7. Public Question Time. To allow councillors to consider questions/statements submitted by the public
Sarah Greatorex Town Clerk
27 April 2021