Senior Citizens' Outings 2019
*Forms must be returned to the office by Friday 29 March to guarantee a place*.
Halstead Town Council has arranged Five Halstead Senior Citizens coach trips for 2019
Anyone resident in Halstead Town and over the age of 60 is eligible to go on the trips (terms & conditions apply). Forms can be obtained from Halstead Town Council office at Queens Hall, Chipping Hill, Halstead, CO9 2BY or downloaded from the link below.
15 May - Canterbury
12 June - Sheringham
17 July - -Broadstairs
11 September - Southwold
9 October - Henley-on-Thames
There are various pick up points around the town, but all trips will depart from Butler Road Car Park at approximately 9.20am
The subsidised cost of each trip is £14.00 per person, per trip. Persons from outside Halstead Town can travel for £19.50 Payment by cash, cheque, or debit/credit card must be made at time of booking: cheques should be made payable to ‘Halstead Town Council.’
If you have any queries please ring Halstead Town Council 01787 476480 during office hours (9:00am-4:00pm) – there is an answering machine outside of these hours.
To print the booking form, please click here:
Download an answer sheet from 8 April here:
Halstead Town Plan 2019 is now available from Halstead Town Council offices or Halstead Library.
Download available here
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
Temporary Traffic Regulation Order of Parsonage Street, Halstead
Please click on the following link https://roadworks.org?tm=112300227 to find details of the intended closure of Parsonage Street, due to commence on 1st April 2019 for 12 days. The closure is required for the safety of the public and workforce while BT undertakes spine cabling works.
Temporary Traffic Regulation Order of Broom Hill, Halstead *UPDATE: ROAD HAS BEEN CLOSED ON 20 MARCH 2019 TO 21 MARCH 2019*
Please click on the following link https://roadworks.org?tm=112295464 to find details of the intended closure of Broom Hill, due to commence on 1st April 2019 for 4 days. The closure is required for the safety of the public and workforce while Anglian Water undertakes pipe repair works
Temporary Traffic Regulation Order of Upper Fenn Road, Halstead
Please click on the following link https://roadworks.org?tm=113044614 to find details of the intended closure of Upper Fenn Road, due to commence on 3rd April 2019 for 9 days. The closure is required for the safety of the public and workforce while Essex County Council undertakes Micro Asphalt Surfacing Hand Lay 2019/20.
Temporary Traffic Regulation Order of Butler Road, Broton Drive, Rosemary Lane, Halstead
Please click on the following link https://roadworks.org?tm=113041697 to find details of the intended closure of Butler Road, Broton Drive, Rosemary Lane, due to commence on 23rd May 2019 for 2 nights. The closure is required for the safety of the public and workforce while Essex County Council undertakes Machine Surfacing 2019/20 (20:00-06:00).
Essex Streetworks Team - Highways
Ringway Jacobs | Essex County Council
3rd Floor, Seax House, Market Road, Chelmsford, CM1 1QH
For further information or to book a place, please click here: www.chaps.uk.com/events
More Articles ...
- Halstead 21st Century Group Presents Orchards East
- Refurbishment of Kings Road Toilets
- What's on in Halstead March 2019
- Halstead Social & Tea Dance Dates 2019
- Halstead Choral Spring Concert
- Citizens advice Change of Service
- Halstead Walkers Weekly group meet-up
- Safer Essex Roads Partnership Campaign in Halstead
- Senior Citizens Outings 2019 - Booking Forms available now
- Essex County Council Public Consultation
- Earls Colne & Halstead Educational Charity
- Seated Exercise Class
- Braintree Community Transport Service
- Halstead & District Local History Society January to April 2019
- Halstead Footpath Walkers Programme January - June 3019
- Local Council Award Scheme
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Classes at Queen's Hall
- Halstead & District Local History Society 2019 Program
- Halstead Social & Tea Dance Monthly Meetings
- Halstead Community Fridge Launch