Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor A Munday - Chairman
Councillor M Radley - Vice Chairman
Councillor Mrs J Allen
Councillor Mrs S Dingle
Councillor Mrs S A Diver
Councillor C Fox
Councillor D Gronland
Councillor D Hume
Councillor Mrs J A Pell
Councillor Mrs E Penn
Councillor Mrs J Sutton
Councillor G Warren
Members of the Council are summonsed to the above Meeting to transact the following business: -
1. Apologies for Absence and approval of the apologies
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
3. a) Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
b) Presentation planned by Snapdragon on behalf of Bellway Homes development in Sudbury Road is cancelled for this meeting but wil be rescheduled for another meeting in the new year
c) Presentation by the 21st Century Group
4. Minutes. To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on 12th November 2018.
5. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING
The following Planning Applications, which were received and circulated electronically, are to be considered at the Council meeting. Report available here
18/02084/OUT - Land Off of, St Andrews Road, Halstead - Development of land for residential and community use - erection of up to 73 dwellings comprising of 32 houses and 51 apartments, with associated car parking, amenity spaces and external works.
18/01971/FUL- Framcombe, Upper Chapel Street, Halstead - Proposed new dwelling house
18/01969/FUL & PP-07249432 - 9 First Avenue, Bluebridge Industrial Estate, Halstead - To retain temporary building, previously approved under application 13/01009/FUL
18/01983/FUL - 6 Brook Farm Close, Halstead, Essex - Conversion of external double garage into 1 bed annexe. All services to link back to existing dwelling
18/00321/LBC - 3 Market Hill, Halstead, Essex - Alterations required to form first and second floor flats and ground floor restaurant and basement bar.
18/02071/FUL - Gardenia, 20 Balls Chase, Halstead - Single storey rear extension. Infill exisitng carport/garage
18/02098/FUL - 7 Bois Hall Gardens, Halstead, Essex - Proposed two storey side extension and single storey rear extension
18/02109/LBC - 23 Mill Chase, Halstead, Essex - Application for a proposed lawful development certificate to change the operating hours up to 24hrs a day to suit the demands of the business and to provide some outside storage of materials relating to and ancillary to the engineering use of the main building
18/02002/FUL - 71 New Street, Halstead, Essex - Proposed 2 storey and single storey rear extension; 2 no. rooflights to front roof and 1 no. rooflight to rear of main roof; quality heritage style replacement windows and door to front of the house; new obscure glazed bathroom window at ground level side elevation.
18/02095/LBC - 30A High Street, Halstead, Essex - Strip back areas of property affected by fire and water damage and reinstate to match existing.
18/02148/FUL - Land Adjacent 24A White Horse Avenue, Halstead - Erection of a 2 bedroom bungalow.
18/01550/FUL REVISED - Bartholomew House, Colchester Road, Halstead - Conversion to 5 no. Flats.
6. Mayor’s Appointments and Announcements - report attached here
7. Finance. Dealt with by the Finance Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE. Chair of Finance – Councillor M Radley
a) Monthly Finance. Report – report attached here
b) List of Payments to be approved - report attached here
c) Reconciliation – report attached here
d) Payment by online banking – report attached here
8. Community Hall – verbal report
9. Youth – report to follow
10. District Councillors - verbal report
11. Local Council award scheme– report attached here
12. Town Plan update– report attached here
12a. Printing – report attached here
13. Events leaflet - report attached here
14. Halstead summer fair – report attached here
15. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: - “That in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted and pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, as amended, the public and the press be temporarily excluded from the meeting”.
There is none.
S Greatorex - Town Clerk
10 December 2018